Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

It's raining again!!!!

It's been raining all day again..... I just want  a tiny bit of sunshine so that I can enjoy the garden. Graham has been spending a lot of time digging and thining out the overgrown areas and now I just want to spend some time admiring it. The immediate forecast is not looking too good so I am just going to have to keep admiring it from the window.

One good thing about this bad weather is that I am able to spend more time in my crafting room. Here is my offering today.



I made this using a stamp of a cute bear with building blocks and a sentiment from the Forever Friends Set - new arrivals. It is so sweet. Aahhh! Paper has come from my scrap drawer and buttons and ribbons from my endless supply. The inside of the card has been decorated too. It is now for sale in my web-shop.

Enjoy your evening
Lots of hugs
Hayley and Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment