Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

An extra Crafting day

Hello Everyone

I was beginning to wonder why everyone was making such a fuss about the snow when I drew back the curtains.....where had my garden gone???? It had been replace with a massive white carpet. Graham managed to get to work but I set off and after driving at 15 mph and nearly skidding into a ditch twice I gave up and went back home. I phoned work to explain that I wouldn't be able to make it, to be told that they had decided to close the school for the day because it was just too bad. Wayhayyy!!!!!

Here is what I have been doing all day.
 
 


I just love these little bootees and all though I have had the stamp for a while this is the first time that I have used it. 

Stamp - Magnolia Baby Boot
Papers - from own stash
Sentiment - Not sure (but if anyone knows please let me know so that I can put a link to their site)

I am entering these in the following challenges
Joanna Sheen Challenges (New Beginnings - new baby) 23.1.13
Crafting for all seasons (Something New - new baby & newly used stamp) 24.1.13
crafty calender challenges - (What's new - new baby) 1.2.13


Keep warm
hugs
Hayley and Graham

1 comment:

  1. Adorable new baby cards...Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete