Followers

Sunday 3 March 2013

I've finally done it......

Good evening everyone

Yes I have finally done it ....... I have filled up my copics pens. I have been meaning to to this for ages and I have spent a large part of this afternoon testing and then filling my pens. They feel so much better now.

Graham has been sent to Italy for 2 weeks so I have loads of time to spend in my craft room and hopefully I should get ahead with my cards. Unfortunately he is the one that takes all of my photos so I won't have any new piccies until he comes back home. I do have some cards in reserve and if all else fails, then I will have to take the photos on my tiny, cheap camera and just hope they turn out ok.

Here is today's card:

I have used another one of my older Magnolia Tilda's and coloured her with my copics pens. The patterned border was made from a Marianne's border punch. Candi dots and sentiment are both from craftwork cards and as usual all of the papers and card are from my scrap drawers.

One Stop Challenge - Mothers Day - 8.3.12
Allsorts Challenge - for a lady - 7.3.12
Hobbycutz Challenge - Anything Goes - 16.3.13

Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

Hugs 
Hayley and Graham




9 comments:

  1. Awhh! She is a cutie...I LOve Tilda with 'wings'..
    LOve your colours too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Hayley and love the colour combo.
    Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I am now your newest follower. And with my DT hat on thanks for sharing your lovely card in our first challenge at Hobbycutz and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Hayley and thanks for joining us in the Hobbycutz challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a warm and inviting card Hayley.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Lovely Hayley...love the colours...Thank You for joining us @ Hobbycutz Challenge...Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous, and I love your sweet image. Thank you for joining in the first Hobbycutz challenge, and don't forget to join in the hop if you haven't already.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Love tour colour choice black, pink and red! I am 1 of your new followers too! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Hobbycutz and good luck....
    Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww and awwww again, this is so adorable Hayley, just love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our For a Lady challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Hobbycutz challenge. And if you are not allready joining, get back to join our blog hop also ;-)

    ReplyDelete