Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Loads of calendars!!!!

Good Evening all

I have been making the most of an unexpected day off work today by making loads of mini calendars. I haven't managed to take any photos of them because by the time I finished all 16 of them (!) the light was too dim. I will take lots of piccies before I put the in my web-shop.

I have decided to share a card that I made this weekend. I love this layout and have used it with one of my fav stamps at the  moment. I got on a bit of a roll and made the same card in every possible colour. (Look in my web-shop to see the different versions)

 
 
Card & paper from own stash
 
Thanks for dropping by, enjoy the rest of your evening
 
Hugs
Hayley and Graham
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley - liking all your colour combinations! guess your shoulder is much better as you are back a work? Sue xx

    ReplyDelete