Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Not a Good Day!!!

I have had a terrible day and as a result have an enormous headache. 1 day away from moving and our buyers have pulled out. Here I am surrounded by boxes, my DH already in Exeter settling into his new job, all of my teaching equipment packed and then at 4.45 I received the phone call to tell me that my buyers were pulling out and no longer wanted to proceed with the purchase of my house. I feel a bit numb and not quite sure what to do next. Do I unpack boxes and try to showcase the house again for any future viewers or do I leave everything as it is (like a packing warehouse) and just hope that people can see through the stack of boxes and bubble wrap. DH, who is always so practical seems to be at a loss as to what to do. He has suggested sleeping on it and then looking at the situation again in the morning butwith a massive headache I know that I wont be getting much sleep.

Lets hope tomorrow is a better day.

Take care
Hayley X

No comments:

Post a Comment